Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Monster Masterpieces ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster Masterpieces ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone remember these postcard sized cards from circa 2003 ? Years ago, I picked up a set of the Series 2 promos. To date, I've never been able to find the ones for Series 1.

Furthermore, many years ago, I also pre-ordered a set of the cards from the company's website, but never received anything, nor received any responses to my inquiries.

I see now that they have a NEW website, claiming that NEW cards and promos are coming in July 2013.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i had these when they came out years ago and there were promos for them, wasn't Scott Jackson the artist, i think i dealt with him direct on these.

Where they are in my room, now thats another question. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe so, but it was quite some time ago. I recall him saying that he didn't have any Series 1 promos left, at the time.

I just happened to be surfing the 'net, and, as I mentioned, his website says he's doing new cards AND promos this summer

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Amazingly i have found mine.

I have an autographed set of series 1.

A promo card for series 1 ( London After Midnight )

3 promo cards for ser 2.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post