Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    1996 Mickey Mouse & Friends Fun Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1996 Mickey Mouse & Friends Fun Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I saw the sell sheet for this 1996 Disney SkyBox set up for auction the other day. Although I have never seen the cards, themselves, I've heard that they were oversized, educational cards. I could be wrong

Were these ever actually released ?

Has anyone ever seen the 3 promos for this ? I have not, aside from the picture of the one in an older PCE, that depicts Donald Duck as a pirate. Wish that I could find them !

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi david
They are oversuze cards issued in boxes.
Havent seen promos-but i have i think 3 diff of the boxes with sets in.

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know this is not normally allowed, but since it is an item of interest, here is the sell sheet for this obscure set

If I have broken any rules, I apologize. I don't know how to lift the image, so as to post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi David:

No, unfortunately, it's not allowed (no links to live auctions). I have re-linked the image by itself for you though.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Harris. Once again, I apologize. I should have asked someone to post the image for me. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to do it. Smile