Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    skybox batman master series
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

skybox batman master series
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I went through my cards to make up sets and found that every base card #84 has an imperfection just under the number on each card! Has anyone else noticed this?

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, mine is too. By the looks of it, it is a blemish on the printing plate and is probably on every #84 unless the set had a second run and someone cared enough to do a touch up. However, I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply so much for quality control!

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post