Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Card Help
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys,

After attempting and currently shelving my attempts to create a licensed Hannibal set, I'm looking to create a personal set. I have the card artwork done at standard trading card size, but was wondering if anyone knew anywhere that does good printing?

Also, has anyone got any experience with through the mail successes? I'm stuck in Northern Ireland so have very little exposure to conventions etc, so not sure how else I could get the autos done.

Any pointers/guides would be appreciated!

NF

Posts: 14 | Location: Belfast | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
No recommendations on the printing front but I'd keep your eyes on convention appearances, Gillian Anderson has done a couple of signings, as has Mads Mikkelsen, the latter as recent as last weekend in London.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Noticed you also post on the blowout forum. They have a convention mule thread where you can ask people going to conventions to get something signed for you.

Gillian Anderson is currently scheduled to appear at the big show in Toronto next month.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post