Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bond 50th Dr No set.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Does anyone know why the card backs of the Dr No set are randomly coloured either grey or white.

I can't work it out. Confused

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
All of my Dr No cards have a gray back, but quite a few of them have white spatters, like bird droppings on them.
RA has done UK specific boxes before, I noticed someone else from the UK has mentioned the white backs.
Don't worry, some of the great card sets from history have had white/gray backs, like Red Menace and Davy Crockett.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have all 108 cards and all mine have gray backs without any hint of white. Can any one post pictures?

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Wolfie asked me to post this for him....

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank You Harris and Wolfie and even bigger Thank You to Womble for the picture of the backs.

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
He's a nice chap that Womble. Smile

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When I finished opening my case I had 2 complete sets and a stack more of duplicates and they are all gray.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post