Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vincent D'Onofrio
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does D'Onofrio appear on any cards other than the Men In Black set? Maybe a Kingpin card in one of the Marvel sets?

Posts: 2288 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He might be on one of the cards in "The Cell" 5-card promo set (New Line Productions, 2000).

Posts: 4575 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Did a quick search on the Hawkeye set. think that is the only set that his character was in so far. All I could find was a back shot on one card. Maybe they didn't get a release to show him?

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like he is in the Upper Deck Daredevil set.
I didn't know about the Cell set -- probably not too easy to find. "The Cell" was one freaky movie.
I recently found out that D'Onofrio did magic when he was in high school (card tricks, dove work), and was in the International Brotherhood of Magicians. I'm looking to add him to my collection of "Magicians on Trading Cards ".

Posts: 2288 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen "The Cell" set offered from time to time and saw one earlier this year. It might have been $10-15. I don't recall it being crazily priced. I would check for it every few weeks.

Posts: 4575 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Too bad you didn't know this sooner....I've met him twice over the last year.

Wow! Those Daredevil cards are dark!

If you can't find a decent card with him on it you could look for a King Pin art card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

Posts: 4977 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post