Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Nevermore Alice Flux OUT 30th September
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Flux OUT 30th September
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted

Packs and Master Sets will be onsale on the website 30th of September with easy to use Paypal Buttons

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good news indeed Clap . Do you have a time on the 30th when the cards will be available to buy?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
How many packs are being made? The site seems to imply the release may not be limited. . .

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Hi, packs are now on sale, you can grab single packs, 25 pack bundles or master sets as well as see the full artist list.
NAFlux is a set number of packs and the number will be posted online along with a card count etc once all packs are sold.

all the best
Marty and Boo Cards

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Master sets already sold out Clap for Marty and Boo, Frown for me as I missed out.At least I managed to pick up a 25 pack bundle like last time.

I really wanted to guarantee a sketch from some of these artists as I know the asking prices on Ebay etc. will be beyond my price range.

The master set price meant it was an absolute steal with all the extras thrown in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Folks can now find the card counts and pack counts on www.nevermorealice.com, just browse down the right hand side where the artist names are

Packs are still available Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Boo.Couple of questions for you:

1)Are you still producing the guidebook?

2)Are the cards being shipped from the USA or the UK?

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Hi
The Guidebook is still in production, slowed down a little because I work on other companys cards as well :P but it should be ready for christmas fingers crossed

Packs of NAFlux are shipping from the UK

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post

New 100 Pack set coming this Feb
www.nevermorealice.com
Plus it's the last time the old character designs will be used :P