Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next Year's Cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Im expecting to spend a lot less this year. The rising costs of collecting especially the postage costs will see me collecting a lot loss. Collecting of old cards will be out the window and I will just look to collect season 2 of Game of Thrones and maybe Blakes 7 if it looks good.
I will probably pick up some base sets of new sets if they are cheap and the odd card if I really like an actor.

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for work so I'll be cutting way back. I am looking forward to the new Grimm and Walking Dead releases.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I will be spending the same as I spent last year, but I will also be doing it differently than last year. I will be buying a box or 2 of the new releases I like such as OUAT, Grimm and TVD 2 and try to keep my impulse buys to a minimum.

Last year I bought lots of new sets that I wanted to collect and never really got to fill in the gaps. I plan on spending more carefully on filling the gaps as well. I hope to trade more this year for inserts and lower level autos.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

OMG, I'm moving to Canada for two years and will still be using my Aussie address, so I won't be buying very much either Smile
Once Upon A Time is one I'll be adding and also Grimm.

Oh no - the Australian nonsport community will shrink even further

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has their been any news about a Fringe seasons 3 & 4 set? Or is this just an asumption?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Has their been any news about a Fringe seasons 3 & 4 set? Or is this just an asumption?

Haven't heard anything lately, but pretty sure CZE said in the Seasons 1 and 2 set that they were working on the Seasons 3 and 4 set.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

Haven't heard anything lately, but pretty sure CZE said in the Seasons 1 and 2 set that they were working on the Seasons 3 and 4 set.

Maybe they are waiting to make a 3/4/5 set. That would make a lot more sense to them and the us.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

OMG, I'm moving to Canada for two years and will still be using my Aussie address, so I won't be buying very much either Smile
Once Upon A Time is one I'll be adding and also Grimm.

Oh no - the Australian nonsport community will shrink even further

Yeah, there's not many of us Frown I'm going to come home to a bunch of packages at least Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think I might have to stop for a while. I would really like to get some Castle and other titles that Crypt makes I have been burned to many times by them. I rarely get what the box says and really can't afford to pay 80 bucks for one autograph card. I hate sketch cards which most things have no, so I think I am going to pull back for the first few months of the year.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post