Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Thor autograph card print run?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thor autograph card print run?
 Login/Join

Picture of robomole
posted
I was just wondering if anybody knew how many cards/stickers each person signed for Upper Decks Thor set? I just saw an eBay auction where someone stated that the Joshua Dallas autograph was the rarest in the set which I found strange. Not a big deal if nobody knows, I was just curious. Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
upper deck gives out no information Smile
I haven't seen one
but there is rumors that a list was posted on their site, but with out the numbers

the individual might have posted on his own website or scoundrels what they did for the Thor set

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post