Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Adventures Into the Unknown Magno Cards (Cult Stuff)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adventures Into the Unknown Magno Cards (Cult Stuff)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like this is starting to come out

Cult Stuff says that there will be 5 dealer specific Magno cards

I see MC2 is by Mhopnhop

Anyone know where MC1 and MC3 to 5 are ?

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I bet cult stuff know

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, but no info has been released yet

Just says on Cult Stuff's website that there will be 5 different dealer exclusive Magno cards

So far we know Mhopnhop has 1-- MC2

Has the card set itself been released yet ? Was supposed to be late January. I have not seen packs or boxes anywhere, so far

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the status of this ?

Was supposed to be out in Jan

I have not heard anything

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like some dealers finally have these

The Cult Stuff website says there are 5 dealer exclusive magnets

I have seen 4, by Mega City 5, Non Sports Cards (UK), Cards Down Under, and Mhopnhop

Who has the fifth one ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Update.

There are only 4 dealer magnets, not 5. This is confirmed

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Basic breakdown is this:

18 card base set
10 puzzle chase cards

20 Parallel magnet cards (magnet versions of the base set, a magnet of the image found on the 10 chase, and a magnet version of the regular Mega City 5 promo)