Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Advertising Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advertising Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

I've made a change to the advertiser's forum. We will now be using Infopop's automated Site Payment Service and their Premium Groups to administer this. This is all assuming it works for us. Big Grin

I have set it up and you will notice a new option at the bottom of the main Card Talk screen: NSU Card Talk Advertisers. Anyone interested in advertising may now purchase the ability to post in the advertiser's forum through that link. It will now cost $25.00 for a three-month period as that is the period offered by Infopop. The only hitch, as far as I know, is that currently, Infopop does not offer PayPal payment. So you'll need to pay by credit card. On the positive side, it should now be fully automated so no more "waiting for Harris to set it up for you."

As you may notice in the tone of my post, I am a bit shaky on this. We'll have to see how it works out and I fully anticipate a bug or two (though hopefully not!). But if anyone does encounter a problem, please let me know.

Also, to those advertisers who had a post previously in the advertisers forum --> I have moved your posts to the Moderators Forum. So they are not lost; just sitting idly by until you purchase the space again. Once again, to do so, just click the "Order" link at the bottom of the main page. If you want the old post back, just let me know and I can speak with you via e-mail about how we'll do so.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post