Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Announcements    Chrome Issues?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chrome Issues?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Anyone here having issues viewing the forum in Chrome on the desktop? I have been and one other member emailed me about it so I wanted to see if this is an isolated issue or more widespread.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I had the issue.

Click on the URL in the Chrome search bar and if it starts https, remove the s from it.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
I had the issue.

Click on the URL in the Chrome search bar and if it starts https, remove the s from it.

Interesting. And I think you've hit the nail on the head! I wonder how/why Chrome is trying to use the https version? I am not sure there's ever been a security cert on Card Talk previously. Anyway, I think that solves it. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just tried it with Chrome and Edge - no problem either way.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:

It was only a problem when using Chrome on my PC.
I didn't have the problem on my laptop or when using Edge.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been having problems with pages loading slowly or ending up with the "This site can't be reached." I'm on the site trying to reply so the site is being reached.

quote:
quote:

It was only a problem when using Chrome on my PC.
I didn't have the problem on my laptop or when using Edge.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been having problems with pages loading slowly or ending up with the "This site can't be reached." I'm on the site trying to reply so the site is being reached.

Reboot?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
My issues with Chrome have somehow corrected itself.

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I tried that and I tried turning off the router and I tried a few Youtube remedies but nothing worked. A couple of days ago, everything was suddenly fine. I think it's the internet provider because it has happened before. I think I just thought I fixed it before because the problem cleared up not long after clearing my cache.

quote:
quote:

Reboot?