Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    P2 Promo James Bond 50th....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P2 Promo James Bond 50th....
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Rittenhouse Archives Ltd., c/o James Bond Facebook Promo P2 501 Washington Lane Suite 201 Jenkintown, Pa 19046, has this promo advertised on Facebook. International orders are included.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I checked the Rittenhouse facebook page and I cannot find this offer. Did they cancel it? Or ???.

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
It was on for Facebook fans. Possibly you can check old Facebook posts. Address above is where I sent my S.A.S.E.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Why is this card going so high on E-bay? Is it limited or something? I got mine for about $4. I don't get it.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It is limited to the point that it is a facebook offer - not everyone is on facebook - plus it seems to have gone to a few dealers who are putting a high price on the few that are on e-bay and in typical collector style there are some that don't want to gamble on it being cheap in 6 months time.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
I checked the Rittenhouse facebook page and I cannot find this offer. Did they cancel it? Or ???.

Thanks.

Mike.

It is still on, you have to scroll down the page a little to find the posting. Wavey

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I received the Bond P2 facebook offer today. Thank you Rittenhouse.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my request today as well.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I tried to get this but Rittenhouse do not take paypal for the postage so i am a bit stuck. Frown

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Received my promo card yesterday. Thanks Rittenhouse and Facebook. Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my card yesterday too. Although not on Facebook I know someone that is.

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I tried to get this but Rittenhouse do not take paypal for the postage so i am a bit stuck. Frown

Wolfie

I sent two dollar bills and it worked.

John

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks John. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I received mine via SASE today. Big Grin

Posts: 2292 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I still haven't gotten mine, although I sent the request for the Falling Skies card after and got that already. Confused

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I received mine as well very nice card

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Got mine in yesterday. Nice card.

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Well, I asked on Facebook if they were accepting Paypal instead of a SASE but no answer. I guess this means they don't. Too bad.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No they do not accept paypal but they will ( as i understand ) accept cash to cover the postage. $2-3 dollars should cover it.