Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    DC Comics The New 52 P1
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics The New 52 P1
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Please don't pay too much for these. I have it on good authority that some folks will be receiving some of these soon.

Graham,
They'll be going to collectors.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Miranda mentioned on the Q & A DC New 52 P1 would be available at the Philly show, so if you are looking for one I would think about networking with someone you know who is going to the show (not me however, as my network list is full!). Smile

Miranda told me this:

"The Tarzan promo cards have all been distributed at this point, although we will likely have a couple for the Non Sport Philly show for our promo card exchange program.

The DC card is the same deal, it has finished its distribution, save a few hopefully available for exchange."

So has something changed recently? Printed more? Found misplaced cards?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
From the Q and A:
With that said, we will have the DC Comics The New 52 P1, The Walking Dead SDCC1, The Vampire Diaries Season 2 P2, and a throwback to The Guild P1 all readily available at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show (not necessary to exchange).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
From the Q and A:
With that said, we will have the DC Comics The New 52 P1, The Walking Dead SDCC1, The Vampire Diaries Season 2 P2, and a throwback to The Guild P1 all readily available at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show (not necessary to exchange).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By looking at the dates, CZE must have changed their minds for one reason or another. I'm thinking they have enough to cover collectors wants and need, otherwise there'd be more out there on ebay. Hopefully someone can pick me up one. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If my friends from across the channel don't get it before, I'll try to get one for them (if it is available at the show).

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post