Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Promos from American Music & Pop Culture Expo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promos from American Music & Pop Culture Expo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
The following cards were being given out at the show.

Collecting Superman show EXCLUSIVE Superman Lunchbox promo card (mentioned in other NSU posts so I didn't take a scan of it)

Wizard of Oz Pinball. Photo of front and back of card shown below. Not exclusive to the show, but still a trading card promo from Pinball Star to promote the Wizard of Oz Pinball machine.

Realm of the Underworld. Not exclusive to the show. There are 4 of these cards but the company only brought cards 1, 2 and 4 with them to the show. Photos of the front and back shown below.

The Email. Not exclusive to the show and mentioned in a few other spots on the NSU forum. Cards 1, 2 and 3 were at the show.

Early on Friday I also saw a Wrapper Exclusive Wacky Packages promo postcard. Not sure if that was limited or not supposed to be given out but when I went back to the promo table none were there.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the Realm of the Underworld, I contacted the company and they said, yes, the 4 cards which represent the 4 action figures that currently are available DO exist. There is also a 5th card for one of the figures in the upcoming Series 2 line of figures, and MORE cards on the way !

Posts: 4018 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tommy, according to Facebook, Realm of the Underworld will have promos at the Maryland Collectors Con on May 11.

Posts: 4721 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Let me correct what I said above. So far, there are only 4 cards, not 5

The one missing from Laura's scan above is #3, Archfiend, a skeleton. There is one card for each of the 4 action figures

Posts: 4018 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post