Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Zoology Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoology Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
If you sign up for this, they send you a promo.

https://www.grimplay.com/

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine came today. Nice card ! Thank you.

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received a Red Panda card today. Very nicely done!

Card is shaped like playing cards are. Rounded corners, generic backs like all card games have.

Second card in the envelope has a QR code that will take you to their kickstarter campaign.
Here’s a link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...eries-one?ref=3hgyg7

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
still waiting for mine, oh well, there is the distance thing lol Wavey Metal Surf

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I received mine - Very nice

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This has now launched.

The Kickstarter exclusive promo is NEW.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr..._source=sqmktg_email

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have noticed that on the Kickstarter detailing the shipping is limited to the US only so Cardscout and Hammer have been very lucky to receive the preview promo as both dwell outside the US. In addition everything appears to be available via packs so no master or factory sets available unlike a lot of Kickstarter projects.

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 4 promo cards:

1) Red Panda, which was offered in December
2) Lion, the Kickstarter promo
3) Meerkat, which comes with the $ 25 pledge
4) Unknown 4th promo, will be sent with all rewards

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, they are now shipping outside of the USA.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank You David

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
I better go and check my mail box hhhh Bouncey

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For some reason, they canceled the Kickstarter. Just a few days before it was supposed to end.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
For some reason, they canceled the Kickstarter. Just a few days before it was supposed to end.

They posted this:

Dear Backers/Supporters,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with a heavy heart to inform you of a decision that was not easy to make. After much consideration and deliberation, I have come to the difficult conclusion that we must cancel our Kickstarter campaign, despite its successful funding.

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who supported our project. Your belief in our vision and your contributions made it possible for us to reach our funding goal, and for that, I am incredibly thankful.

However, unforeseen circumstances have arisen that necessitate the cancellation of our campaign. While I cannot delve into the specifics at this time, please know that this decision was not made lightly and was made in the best interest of our project and its future.

I understand that this news may come as a disappointment, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Please rest assured that no backers will be charged for their pledges.

Additionally, I want to assure you that this setback does not mark the end of our journey. We remain committed to bringing our project to fruition, albeit through alternative means. We will keep you updated on our progress and hope to have the opportunity to share our vision with you again in the future.

Once again, I extend my deepest gratitude for your support and understanding during this challenging time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Kaleb Stelzer

Posts: 1569 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post