Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    SDCC 2023 Promo Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2023 Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone is asking $ 2500 for all 5 Funko cards. Smile

There seems to be a lack of interest in the Jabba promo #0, even the regular one limited to 1200. I see a bunch on ebay and one sold for as low as $20

Posts: 4018 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:

There seems to be a lack of interest in the Jabba promo #0,

I don't think it's a lack of intrest it's the totally stupid and outrageous prices that the sellers seem to think these bits of cardboard are worth that is making people laugh and walk away.

Posts: 29003 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Wow, I wasn't aware of the Dr. Who promos ! Searching around I have seen just these 2:

SDCC1 The Fifteenth Doctor (Gatwa)
SDCC2 The Fourteenth Doctor (Tennant)

Perhaps it is just the two cards, as surely more would be listed by now, were there more. They were also distributing mini-posters of certain characters and round pinback buttons of the same. I'm not up on Doctor Who, but they are female actors other than Jodie Whitaker, so I'm thinking they might be companions. I got two different posters along with the matching pin for one of them, plus the Rittenhouse Tennant promo.

Posts: 3332 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure why but the Tennant cards seem to be selling for 50 and up while the ones of the new Doctor have gone for as low as $6.95 and seem easier to find

Posts: 4018 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are sold out, but this guy had similar lots from 2022 SDCC, and he seems to get the more obscure stuff. I couldn't even identify these. I was actually there for 2 days, but I don't think I saw any of them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32574...rksid=p2047675.l2557

Posts: 3332 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Wow, 35 different SDCC promos for $34.99 and free shipping. That seems like it was a good deal for those so inclined.

Posts: 10428 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I bought his group of 40 from the 2022 SDCC for a simillar price because I couldn't attend and it included a set of the 4 Freak Brothers promo cards.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Dr. Who promos at SDCC, Rittenhouse has confirmed that there were only 2 diff ones.

Posts: 4721 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Regarding the Dr. Who promos at SDCC, Rittenhouse has confirmed that there were only 2 diff ones.

To do something like SDCC Rittenhouse must have had loads of these and yet they seem really pricey on the fee bay

Posts: 29003 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post