Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Walking Dead P3
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
For the comic book set. Looks like it's in the San Diego binder--not sure if it's exclusive

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
For the comic book set. Looks like it's in the San Diego binder--not sure if it's exclusive

I think theirs two of them, Same image but one's has foil on it or something like that. I think I read that on the NSU blog.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got the Walking Dead Binder today from the SDCC, the way cryptozoic had chose to pack the cards in the Binder was horrible. They had a bag with backer board glued to the back cover, when removed it left two strips of sticky glue making the binder unusable. The cards were wrapped by 4 plastic bands that were glued to the backed board in four places. The cards had come lose from the bands and were in a big pile, damaging some of the cards. Very Disappointing. Mad

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, I have confirmed that there is a regular P3 and the foil P3, the latter is in the binder

Also, someone told me that the binder contains BP1 to BP9 and that, in this person's view, they are promos, as well. John, what do these cards look like ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Yes, I have confirmed that there is a regular P3 and the foil P3, the latter is in the binder

Also, someone told me that the binder contains BP1 to BP9 and that, in this person's view, they are promos, as well. John, what do these cards look like ?

Don't know anything about any BP cards. Binder came with a base set and a P3.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I did have 9 extra base cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Regarding the 2 DIFFERENT CRYPTOZOIC Walking Dead Comic Book P3 promos released:

One has the red Walking Dead letters on the card front and a horizontal back (handed out at SDCC)

The other has foil bluish Walking Dead letters on front and a vertical back (came w/SDCC exclusive binder purchase)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Here are the ones I got, top one is the regular P3, and the bottom is the binder exclusive. Backs are the same on both of mine.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post