Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarzan Binder promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I am told that the new Cryptozoic Tarzan set has BP1 to 3 in the binders

Aside from the recent Walking Dead set, have any other Crypto sets had binder promos ? I am unaware of any

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They have tended to have costume cards in their binders

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Besides the Tarzan, the only thing I was aware of was the recent Walking Dead San Diego binder which, I believe, had a foil variant of the P3 promo in it, and an exclusive 9 card set in it, which I think was BP1-9. I have a set on the way to me, but not in hand yet

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
David R: The 9 card Walking Dead set was in the regular binder not the SDCC binder. SDCC came with a foil P3 and a base set

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
David R: The 9 card Walking Dead set was in the regular binder not the SDCC binder. SDCC came with a foil P3 and a base set

Both Binders are SDCC Binders, The one with the 9 cards was more limited than the one with P3.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Oh really? I didn't know that my apologies.

What did the regular come with then?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Can't say that I've seen the Regular Binder, just the two sold at SDCC. Have to look at the website to see if they had one there.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
They don't have a Image, but it does say the the 9 card puzzle comes with the regular binder. Either it's different or the SDCC was just the first place they were sold.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi Folks,
Our binders tend to have wardrobe cards in them when it is applicable. For the comic based sets we've done exclusive promo cards. Tarzan had a 3-card set featuring images of Edgar Rice Burroughs. The Walking Dead Comic binder (this is just the normal binder that released with the launch of the set) had a 9-card puzzle set. The Walking Dead Comic Limited Edition binder had a foil version of the SDCC promo card. The upcoming DC Comics The New 52 binder will have a 9-card set featuring 9 of the #1 issue covers from the New 52 reboot. I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion!

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Miranda. Wavey

Posts: 29003 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Batman and Miranda !

Miranda, how can I obtain a DC 52 P1 promo card ? I have searched everywhere for one with no success. Please email me and let me know.

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi David,
P1 was given out at Gen Con, will be given out at Comikaze, and I'll have some available with me at the October Non Sport show.

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Miranda, would you please contact me via email?
tattoox@charter.net
Thank you

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post