Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Philly Show Promo Pack Giveaway
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promo Pack Giveaway
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
http://www.silmapco1.com/img0450.jpg
http://www.silmapco1.com/img0451.jpg

The above images show the contents of the show promo pack. There were 3 different Craniacs promos randomly inserted. See below for how you may get one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silmapco,

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:

The above images show the contents of the show promo pack. There were 3 different Craniacs promos randomly inserted.

Thanks for posting these, silmapco!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks Silmapco for showing the cards from the pack. The Dastick card is a nice homage/spoof.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have 4 promo packs from the Philly show to give away. At least one of the packs will be earmarked for a Card Talker overseas. Anyone wishing a pack should post here that they are interested. I will accept names until 9 PM Saturday October 21 when I will randomly pick 4 members and will post the results shortly after.

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

The above images show the contents of the show promo pack. There were 3 different Craniacs promos randomly inserted. See below for how you may get one.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's very generous of you. I'm interested in a pack. Thanks for offering.

quote:
I have 4 promo packs from the Philly show to give away. At least one of the packs will be earmarked for a Card Talker overseas. Anyone wishing a pack should post here that they are interested. I will accept names until 9 PM Saturday October 21 when I will randomly pick 4 members and will post the results shortly after.

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Ooh I'm interested in the promo pack! I had to miss this Fall show but hoping I return in the Spring 2024. Thanks for doing this...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Please put me in the random draw.
Thanks for the chance, silmapco!

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in a promo pack from the Philly show!

Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I too would be interested, many thanks
John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have enough packs to give to all who responded.
catskilleagle, please send me your mailing address
Thanks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in a pack if not too late Wave
THanks for the great offer

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks

Very generous, sir! I just sent an email with details. Thank you.

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike

Many thanks for the selection and email sent.
regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS!!!

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I sent you my mailing address earlier tonight. Thanks again.

quote:
Thanks

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email. I hope I'm not too late. Either way, this is a generous offer. Thanks for thinking of community.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of the sets have been mailed. Watch your mailbox

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
All of the sets have been mailed. Watch your mailbox

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike

Cards arrived this morning, many thanks

John