Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Walking Dead "business card" promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead "business card" promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone have any info on these ? They appear to have been given away at SDCC. They have photos or artwork on the fronts, and the names of the actors on the TV show and/or the comic book artists. I have seen 2 or 3 different ones, but don't have any, myself.

And they have the Cryptozoic logos on them

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I would love to find those. I collect business cards with Marvel or other comic art on them.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have been told by someone else that there are apparently 3 different, and they are postcard sized. If you look at the auction sites, especially the completed auctions, you will see a bunch of them, having been released at last week's San Diego show

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Are you talking about the ones that Cryptozoic gave out during their signings? I have the Lauren Cohan/Steven Yeun one, but it was signed to me so I don't have it up for trade.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Are you talking about the ones that Cryptozoic gave out during their signings? I have the Lauren Cohan/Steven Yeun one, but it was signed to me so I don't have it up for trade.

If you are talking about that, the two postcards were of Robert Kirkman (in the Walking Dead Comic style) and the aforementioned Yeun/Cohan one (with a picture of the two of them riding horses from the TV show). Both of them are postcard sized and have the actor's/writer's name on them under the image. The Kirkman was available at the Cryptozoic store unsigned for free if you were there Thursday and the Yeun/Cohan one was available Saturday. I only have one of each signed and they aren't available to be traded.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
If it's those then there was a 3rd non Walking Dead card too for 1 of their games/comics. I looked at them as signing cards not business cards. But they were available in good quantity at the Cryptozoic store every day of the show.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are the ones. I did not realize that they were postcard sized