Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Super Hero Squad NSU promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Hero Squad NSU promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
I see this is going to be an exclusive promo in the next NSU issue.

I'm interested in knowing more about this.

Is this an Upper Deck product?
Is this a gaming card?

I heard UD is releasing a card game very soon.

If all of this is true, it's quite interesting. UD hasn't been doing promos, and I don't recall NSU putting in an exclusive gaming card before.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard anything about this?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Has anyone heard anything about this?

Nope, sorry.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
There have been a couple of CCG's that had promos/samples inserted in NSU back in the CCG glut and hype days. I would have thought at least 1 of them were exclusive back then. Maybe the Sailor Moon card or something?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We definitely have that promo in the upcoming issue. And yes, like Jake said, we have had TCG's/CCG's in NSU over the years. Not a lot but some.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We definitely have that promo in the upcoming issue. And yes, like Jake said, we have had TCG's/CCG's in NSU over the years. Not a lot but some.

So is this promoting the card game that just came out Harris?