Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    True Blood Premiere Ed. P1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Blood Premiere Ed. P1
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted
Any one know about this promo? I was just doing a random search and saw this on the bay, I don't remember anyone talking about it yet here and had no idea it existed yet.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So I did some more looking on the bay, and from what I can gather there are 2 promos? P1 and P4, what happened to P2 and P3?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
P1 was sent to dealers a week or so ago.
P2 is traditionally in NSU
P3 is traditionally in the Binder
P4 was the show promo in Philly

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I sent off to Rittenhouse for the Falling Skies promo and they stuck in a True Blood P1, I did not request it because I had a few already. I'm glad they did, it's a inking error, they used to much black, it's make the whole front of the card look different. I looked on ebay to see if there were any like this but did not see any. If you like little errors like this keep your eyes open. Here's a Image.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post