Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Memorabilia UK Show Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia UK Show Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Aside from the James Bond P5 in the NSU variant, what other promos will there by at the show later this month ? Anyone know ?

I wonder if Umbrella Cards will finally release their P3 promo.

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cult Stuff has said they will have promos...they just haven't said which ones. Not that I have seen anyway. Maybe Jason will come by here and let us know. Hope so!! And maybe Unstoppable too.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As far as i am aware none of the manufacturers outside the UK have done promos for this show.

This is where they all come on and say " wolfie you are wrong, as usual " Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was said above in the Shows section that Unstoppable was going to have promos there, but I can't find a post which says exactly what they are, or where the poster obtained this info from...

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There are 3 Blakes 7 promos from Unstoppable inserted ( one per pack )in the loaded packs they will have for sale at the show.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There are 3 exclusive limited Blakes 7 promos (500 of each) that will be in the Loaded Packs which a few dealers will have at the show. The packs will also contain some previously release promos and some exclusive gold foiled Night/Avengers 50th promo cards

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
If you have to buy the packs to get them, they aren't Promos.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a list of what was at the show ? I know there was an Umbrella Cards Beauties of Vengeance P3, and the three Blake's 7 promos in the packs. What else new ?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Promos i picked up at Memorabilia.

Dracula. P1 and P2. Cult-Stuff

Art of Burlesque. BP1 and BP2. Cult-Stuff

Beauties of Vengence. P2 and P3. Umbrella Trading Cards Exclusive

Sherlock Holmes. CP. Umbrella Trading Cards Exclusive

Sherlock Holmes. Magno promos. MP1, MP2, NSU. Cult-Stuff

No other promos appeared to be on offer.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are the Burlesque promos the same as the ones from this past summer ? And the Sherlock magnet promos also came out awhile back. I guess the NSU one is new, as is the CP

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i think what you say is correct.

The CP stands for Canvas Promo.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told me that he saw at the show two different Dracula P1s, the new one and a version which had a different finish on the front--not canvas, though, and not numbered

Also, he saw a Sherlock Holmes "proof limited card." Not sure what that is

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have seen 3 versions of the Dracula P1.

One is a black and white one with art by Paul Davidson

One is color with art by Sanna U.

Same as above with canvas front 1 / 60

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see on "that auction site" a Sherlock proof card, supposedly limited to 45, different front from all of the other promos. The back advertises the set, so it is a true promo. Maybe that is what my friend saw ?

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes i just looked and that is the one i saw at the show aswell.

I don't know about the 45 but it definatly promotes the set and is unnumbered.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify: This is a double sided magnetic proof card, it was displayed on the table at memorabilia and everyone who asked directly for one or how to get one was given one (if they collected the other two Sherlock promos available at the show). It was limited to 45, and it was hard work to put together. It has the new art work that will be appearing on card 1 from the new set now due in Jan.

Most of these were snapped up by folks at the show and the last few we sent out split between customer and dealer orders.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the information. Wavey