Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 Beckett Non-Sport Almanac
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone,

Just a bit of an update regarding this publication. It will be going to print in May and will be available in June.

There will be a new sort order which will be alphabetized according to manufacturer/brand name (this will NOT affect NSU at all, only the almanac).

All the old sections will remain with the addition of a new section: Key Franchises/Notable Franchises.

New cover art, hot lists for the year and In Memoriam section round it out.

Posts: 278 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Matt,

When is the last day to send listing/pricing updates - or is it already too late?

Jess

Posts: 4413 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can send some updates to me if you want but I already have a stack of market reports to go through that will take me to the deadline. I'll do what I can to work it in.

Posts: 278 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post