Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2023 Beckett Holiday Giveaway
 Login/Join

posted
We didn't forget! It's been a crazy year of even crazier card releases! Once in a while we get lucky to break some boxes at the office and they didn't disappoint this year!

We've got some serious goodies to giveaway here (and on our Instagram account). Three prizes for three lucky winners!!

Grand Prize: 2023 Upper Deck Hawkeye Alaqua Cox autograph!!

Runners-Up: 2022 Skybox Marvel Masterpieces 3-card Wolverine lot (Gold Stamped, Purple and Canvas), Battle Spectrum Galactus vs. Silver Surfer (plus a few other random goodies thrown in for good measure)

Just leave a comment below about what Marvel things you're looking forward to the most. It could be movies, TV, card sets, action figure lines, etc.

Also, head over to our Instagram page Fantastic Four vs. Doom Battle Spectra Gems Red!!!

If you like what we're giving away here, you'll LOVE what we got over there! Winners will be selected on January 2nd. GOOD LUCK!!!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted Hide Post
Marvel Allegiance: The Infinity Trilogy and most Marvel cards.

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I have liked various Marvel products over the years, especially Marvel Masterpieces. The recent Loki tv show well done.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just want more movies. People are experiencing Marvel burnout - I'm not one of them.

Posts: 1569 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
We have had some good Marvel card sets come out here in the UK and i am looking forward to the next one which if i am not wrong has just come out, off to the shops i go.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
For me the best thing about Marvel based sets is the autograph cards from the many A-List stars that moonlight in comic book blockbusters. Besides that, there are many colorful high quality resin models of Marvel superheroes that look great in small displays.

Posts: 10399 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the Fantastic Four reboot!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine is pretty specific, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Marvel Allure on ePack.

Also the new Spider-Man set looks promising -- great autograph list.

Posts: 5415 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the Marvel Fleer Ultra Wolverine set and the Marvel Flair set.

Original art sets keep me more engaged.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
More Films

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Films especially fantastic 4

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The upcoming Marvel Flair Set

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Really loved Loki Season 2 so hopefully the cards will be out next year. I have a friend who worked on hair and make up on Echo and so I will be watching. The Promo for it looks great. Vincent D'Onotrio never disappoints.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season 2 of Marvel Studios - What If...?

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I want more promo cards and card sets with new art featuring Marvel characters. Would like to see various artists featured that have already made a name for themselves as Marvel artists.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Always look forward to new insert design/art.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More MARVEL PROMO cards

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Deadpool 3 is the big one since it should finally integrate the mutant characters into the Marvel Universe. They've begun the process with Kamala Khan, Ms. Marvel, but to have Wolverine and the X-Men (not just Colossus and Negasonic) interacting with the Avengers and Spidey, etc., would be a game changer.

I'd also like to see the Upper Deck MCU card sets come out a little closer to when the actual movie (or TV show) the card set is covering are released. Maybe UD can have a retail set (without "hit" cards) on the shelves when the movie or TV series premieres, and can issue a "collector's edition" for it later on once all of the autographs 'n such have been acquired.

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I’ve watching the second season of “What If …?” on Disney+ and now I’m looking forward to watch the “Echo” series next month. Of course, can’t wait to see the Deadpool team-up with Wolverine.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to the upcoming Fleer Ultra Wolverine card set!

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post