Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Mag error
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Just received the June/July issue and wonder why on page 32, Hunter, son of SCIFIMOM's pic is reversed ??? Is NSU starting a find the error contest - so that I can receive my Marvel copyrited "NO PRIZE"???? Metal

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You like finding and pointing out our errors, Mister E., don't you? Confused Yes, I don't know what happened on those two pages. The good news is, we got in every photo of people (as apposed to product shots) from Open That Box! day and the bad news is that most of them somehow got reversed.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Mister H, I could let you know of the price guide errors that I have found. (Some are spelling errors/card # errors). But since I am mostly on bed (y people say they are in-bed ???), due to meds, I really read all of the NSU mag stories and use my magnifying glass to read the small print of the price guide. Wave Had to re-read the NSU pages to find the other reversed pics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Just received the June/July issue and wonder why on page 32, Hunter, son of SCIFIMOM's pic is reversed ???

Oh man, even with the error, I definitely need to get my hands on this issue! Cool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Does this mean I'm now left-handed?
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Just received the June/July issue and wonder why on page 32, Hunter, son of SCIFIMOM's pic is reversed ???

Oh man, even with the error, I definitely need to get my hands on this issue! Cool

Just ordered it, can't wait until it arrives! Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post