Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    April 1st Richmond, VA show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April 1st Richmond, VA show
 Login/Join

posted
I am continuing my world tour selling advance tickets for our beloved NSU show Apr 21/22 and this weekend will find me down in Richmond, Virginia. Sunday April 1st show being held at the Crowne Plaza located off of I-64. FREE admission if you pre-register through their website which is http://www.vacomicon.com I just have a handful of tickets left and they are a BARGAIN at only $10 for the 2 day pass. Besides me this will also be your chance to see Wayne and Tony Jones from Zeno's Books. Tony is still recovering from his surgery so can't take long drives so that is why he and Wayne can't make the show in Allentown. If you are within a 2 hour drive then stop by and say hello (and buy some cards from myself or Zeno's)!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post