Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    WW Chicago Aug 20th to 24th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WW Chicago Aug 20th to 24th
 Login/Join

posted
Time for the annual Wizard World to hit the Chicago area. Rosemont, Illinois in the Rosemont convention center. I will be there as usual helping a friend at the show.

Will be bringing limited material to the show as I may have to leave Saturday afternoon so can't be tied up taking cart after cart of material out of the show.

Any special requests post them here.

Webjon? Kennywood? Anyone else going?

Thanks,
Derek
PS Looks like booth 501A with Nationwide Comics is where I will be

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Derek-

Glad you hear you're coming. . . we'll be there as usual.

I'm mainly looking for sketches and autographs -- most recently Pop Century 2014, I haven't been buying a ton of wax lately but I'm hoping to find some deals on recent wax.

Anyone else coming to the show?

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For anyone interested I'll be live photoblogging from The Chicago Comic Con starting tomorrow night on webjon.com!

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post