Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show April '12 - Hotel Info
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show April '12 - Hotel Info
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

We're working on updates for the Philly Show websites. In the meantime, I thought I would pass along the hotel info for those of you ready to book your hotel for the Spring Philly Show:

Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Airport (1787-B Airport Rd, Allentown, PA 18109). Phone 610-443-1400. The Hilton Garden Inn will once again be our host hotel. We have arranged a special rate of $84.00 + tax per night, which includes a fully cooked breakfast for two (omelet and waffle station). The Hilton Garden Inn features complimentary high-speed Internet access, many business-class amenities, and more. Less than one mile from the Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport.
Group code PNS, cut-off date 4/8.

OTHER HOTEL CHOICES:

Allentown Wingate by Wyndham
Wingate 4325 Hamilton Blvd., Rt 78/309 and Rt. 222, Allentown, PA 18103). Phone 800-377-0070. We have arranged a special rate at the Wingate of $72.00 + tax, which includes a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. The Wingate features free high speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, oversized work desk with a two line speakerphone, expanded cable TV, and 32" flat screen LCD TV.
Group code CGPNSP, cut-off date 4/19. You must call to get the show discount.

Holiday Inn Allentown Center City
Holiday Inn Allentown Center City (904 West Hamilton St., Allentown, PA 18101). Phone 610-433-2221. The Holiday Inn is offering Philly Non-Sports Card Show guests a rate of $69.00 + tax, which includes free parking. The hotel features a restaurant on premises and is just 2.4 miles to the Merchants Square Mall.
Group Code PNS, cut-off date 4/8.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Batman has booked a room at the Hilton for the 20th and 21st. Time for another Philly show fun fest, can't come soon enough! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Is there an e-mail address for Hilton, to book rooms?

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Is there an e-mail address for Hilton, to book rooms?

Hey Hammer:

Are you having trouble booking online? I will email you our contact's name and email address in a minute.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Harris

If I read the note properly, I would have been OK Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Does this confirm that you will be visiting us again in April, Hammer? Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
YES I have just booked a flight to Philadelphia and a car + the hotel. Still hopeful that my travelling companion is coming - fingers crossed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
YES I have just booked a flight to Philadelphia and a car + the hotel. Still hopeful that my travelling companion is coming - fingers crossed.

That's great Hammer. Very cool. Drinks are on Batman. Razz

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding news! Harris is correct, drinks are on me on Friday night. Now to decide on bringing Mrs. Batman or leaving her home! Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Someone has to clean the "Batcave" Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Outstanding news! Harris is correct, drinks are on me on Friday night. That's worth the journey alone! Now to decide on bringing Mrs. Batman or leaving her home! Big Grin Bring the whole crew

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Drinks are on Batman. Razz

I'm NOT drinking off Batman Big Grin

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did I miss an email containing a free flight ticket? Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Paul if mine had been free (they don't like me enough to pay for me)- so would yours have been Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Navel shots? Kevin you can be first. Wink

Posts: 2289 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
quote:

I guess that makes you second Elaine. Big Grin And no, I am not third. Or fourth. Or fifth...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Outstanding news! Harris is correct, drinks are on me on Friday night. Now to decide on bringing Mrs. Batman or leaving her home! Big Grin

Drinks are on you?, than I am coming with the entire family including Uncle Jason and Joni. Hope you have your Gold card.

Oh and leave the wife home!!!

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm hoping that Tony will be buying me a drink Eek

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
One thing is for certain - Harris's short hands won't be long enough to get the money out of his deep pockets. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm hoping that Tony will be buying me a drink Eek

maybeeeeee. Smile I just booked our Hotel!!

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post