Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    June 26th Plainville CT Toy and Comic Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 26th Plainville CT Toy and Comic Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I will be setting up at this show in Plainville CT this Sunday. I've never been before so if you are from the area stop by and say hi. I'll try to post more information about the show as I get it.

The show is at a VFW in Plainville CT. The address is 7 Northwest Drive.There will be Comics Toys, and Trading Cards.

Here's the facebook info.

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34713086684

Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dave Moulder,

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:
I will be setting up at this show in Plainville CT this Sunday. I've never been before so if you are from the area stop by and say hi. I'll try to post more information about the show as I get it.

The show is at a VFW in Plainville CT. The address is 7 Northwest Drive.There will be Comics Toys, and Trading Cards.

Here's the website info.

http://www.illustrationstudio.com/comiccon.htm

Dave

Too funny...I was just going to email you about this show. I won't be able to attend, but my brother should. I'll let you know more as the days get closer.
I hope you have a profitable show.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Correction.

It does look like I can attend. Even though I will only be able to go for about an hour and a half because of a graduation party in the early afternoon the same day. But better that than nothing ! Dance

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be attending as well! Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
I will be attending as well! Big Grin

We'll meet you there, Bro!
Michael will tag along, too. He wants to hang with his uncle for a little while. Plus he wants to look for Pokemon and Star Wars cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
We had a good time at the Plainville show today.
I only spent an hour and a half there today, because I had a family gathering at 1 pm in Danielson, Ct. But it was great to see Mr. Dave Moulder there for the first time {I hope you had a profitable and fun day Dave}.

There wont be another N.S. trading card show until late August, here in southern New England, but that's okay. It'll give some time for dealers to refill their binders and for us, the buyers, time to build up more spending money. Wink

Fred

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
We had a good time at the Plainville show today.
I only spent an hour and a half there today, because I had a family gathering at 1 pm in Danielson, Ct. But it was great to see Mr. Dave Moulder there for the first time {I hope you had a profitable and fun day Dave}.

There wont be another N.S. trading card show until late August, here in southern New England, but that's okay. It'll give some time for dealers to refill their binders and for us, the buyers, time to build up more spending money. Wink

Fred

Actually had a Blast. Met some new Non-sport customers that had huge want lists. Seems most of their local comic dealers had given up on non-sports. Also ran into some customers from the Philly non-sport show that live in the area.

Next show for me is in Wildwood NJ then its time for the 1st Moulder Summer trade party at the house. This is usually a winter party, but with the kids gone for the summer we are having an open house in July.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post