Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ct. "Cliff Con"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
My brother "McCheese8472" and I are going to a small show tomorrow {Sunday May 29th} in Plainville, Ct.

The show is at a VFW {appropriate for us here in the USA since it's Memorial Day weekend. Remember Our Fallen Heroes!} and it's what I like to call a "combo show." Meaning, it has Comic Books, Toys, and Trading Cards all under one roof.

McCheese and I were here a few months ago and met a couple of small N.S. card dealers and scored a lot of inserts and promos. Hopefully tomorrow, the same will be said.

Wish us luck.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Feeddy,

let me know where this is and if you have any phone numbers for the promoter.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:
Feeddy,

let me know where this is and if you have any phone numbers for the promoter.

Dave

Dave,

I sent you a private email regarding the above questions.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
June 26th is the next date!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
June 26th is the next date!

Yes it is.
I pretty sure I WON'T be there at that show though. Family gathering that day.