Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Artists for the Spring 2012 Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artists for the Spring 2012 Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
At our Card Talk meeting today, we announced the artist line-up for the Spring Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place on April 21-22, 2012.

- Axebone
- David Gross
- Trev Murphy
- Veronia O'Connell
- Rhiannon Owens
- Sean Pence
- Elaine Perna
- Tony Perna

I forgot to announce David Gross at the meeting today.

We are really exciting about this stellar line-up! This will be Trev and Veronia's first US show appearance.

Thanks everyone for a great show this past weekend.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very impressive

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM SO EXCITED about this. And I am super honored that you guys invited me back.

* happy dancing like a mofo *

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Yowsa! I only wish we could get a line up like that here. Not to besmearch some of the great atrists that we have had in Chi-town but....DANG!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elaine and I are really looking forward to visiting Allentown again in the spring. Smile

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'm really excited to go back to Allentown! I can't wait to see some of my friends again (artists & people I trade and e-mail with). I need to save a lot more money this time to buy cards. I've never seen so many vendors with trading cards. I was in heaven. Smile

Posts: 2280 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
One of these days, all the stars will align and I'll be able to make one of these shows. Here's hoping it's this one - the artist line-up looks incredible!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the process of trying to book up for this trip, it will be my first visit to the Philly Show.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
In the process of trying to book up for this trip, it will be my first visit to the Philly Show.

Excellent!! Looking forward to seeing you there. If we can help in any way Treksearcher, feel free to email me. Help with hotel info, itineraries, general questions, etc....Just give me a shout.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very excited about this show! I will be taking on commissions for show pick-ups as well as drawing at the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Smile

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Thats a great lineup, its just a little to far for me to travel!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Should be fun!!

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that I will be taking on a commission list for anyone who would like to do a con pick-up. I will also be drawing at the show, but only inks and maybe grey tones. Con pick-ups will be full color. I have various blank AP's from various sets still in hand that need to be drawn on. AP's include Treasure Chests and Booty, Vampirella, Dungeon Dolls, Dark Zodiac, Classic Mythology. I should also have AP's for Marvels Greatest Heroes: Avengers by Rittenhouse Archives as well as Upper Decks Avengers set.

posted Hide Post
I'd love to try and attend - if anyone wanted me to... Not too sure it can happen - it is very far from here - but I will bet the Card Show will be a blast, any which way it goes!! Wavey

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jedipencil:
I'd love to try and attend - if anyone wanted me to... Not too sure it can happen - it is very far from here - but I will bet the Card Show will be a blast, any which way it goes!! Wavey

Jedipencil:

Have you received my emails??

posted Hide Post
Speaking of artists there will be another one in attendance. laura Inglis will be at my tables helping out and also selling sketch cards, etc. If you would like to pick up a commission at the show then e-mail beforehand so she has time to work on it for you. Her e-mail is wrprod@aol.com. Thanks!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Some potentially bad news. Trev Murphy may not be able to attend the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. He is having an issue with his Canadian Visa and unless something changes between now and then, he will not be able to attend.

Veronica O'Connell will be coming though. Smile And she will likely have some items that Trev had planned to bring so be sure and stop by her table in our artists area.

On the upside, The Perna's have announced that Meghan Hetrick will make an appearance at their table and Derek has posted (above) that Laura Inglis will appear at his table.

I continue to hope that things get worked out and Trev can attend.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Let's hope so!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Some potentially bad news. Trev Murphy may not be able to attend the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. He is having an issue with his Canadian Visa and unless something changes between now and then, he will not be able to attend.

Veronica O'Connell will be coming though. Smile And she will likely have some items that Trev had planned to bring so be sure and stop by her table in our artists area.

On the upside, The Perna's have announced that Meghan Hetrick will make an appearance at their table and Derek has posted (above) that Laura Inglis will appear at his table.

I continue to hope that things get worked out and Trev can attend.

Good luck Mr. Murphy.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post