Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Entertainment Media Show London 1-2 Oct -- I need help if anyone is going
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Entertainment Media Show London 1-2 Oct -- I need help if anyone is going
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted
Hello all!

Is anyone going to this? I just happened to check their guest list and I notice that Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones is attending. Arya is my favorite character not named Lannister (Tyrion and the Kingslayer are way better of course), and I would love to get something signed by her and I can't imagine her coming here to the states.

If anyone is going and could help, I would a) pay you for it obviously b) send a little something your way as thanks c) remember you very fondly when I attend Comic Con 2012 (and I already have my tickets, so I can promise that). Thanks! Thumb Up

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Bumping this just in case

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
I picked one up for you if you still need it.

Posts: 176 | Location: Kent, England | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I definitely do, thanks! Shoot me an email at shatners_wig@hotmail.com and we will work out the details Thumb Up

Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
Mail sent.

She was very nice to meet.

Posts: 176 | Location: Kent, England | Registered: August 02, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alric
posted Hide Post
Jason

Did you get my mail ? I am having to mail from my ipad at the moment as the PC has died and it not so easy to type on Smile