Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    1st Annual Classiconn Sept 23-25th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1st Annual Classiconn Sept 23-25th
 Login/Join

posted
Is anyone planning on attending the 1st annual Classiconn (comic, card, and collectible show) in Connecticut? It's being held on friday September 23rd-25th at the CoCo Key resort in Waterbury, CT.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
Is anyone planning on attending the 1st annual Classiconn (comic, card, and collectible show) in Connecticut? It's being held on friday September 23rd-25th at the CoCo Key resort in Waterbury, CT.

I'll meet you there Bro !

Dance

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a cool show for those in the area; however, there is no such thing as a 1st annual...it would have to be at least 2 years in a row to make it an annual event...this is the inaugural event. Smokin'

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Sounds like a cool show for those in the area; however, there is no such thing as a 1st annual...it would have to be at least 2 years in a row to make it an annual event...this is the inaugural event. Smokin'

It is the inaugural event, and there calling it the first annual. I will be there for the weekend, so I see how it goes.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:

It is the inaugural event, and there calling it the first annual. I will be there for the weekend, so I see how it goes.

Again. I'll meet you there Bro.
I don't care what they call it or how bad their English is {or mine}...
as long as it's a good show, that's my only concern.
We've gone all summer without a big show.
Bring on the next few shows!
Don't forget Super Mega Fest, in Framingham, Mass., this November, too.
Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post