Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy & Collectible Show - Dec. 10
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy & Collectible Show - Dec. 10
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We'll be set up at the The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy & Collectible Show on December 10. The show runs 10 AM to 3 PM and is held at the Merchants Square Mall where the Philly Non-Sports Card Show is held (1901 South 12th Street, Allentown PA 18103).

Admission is just $5 and you can get a $1 off coupon on the promoter's website here

Here's the show description from the show website:

The Great Lehigh Valley Antique Toy & Collectible Show is an Event for every antique and toy enthusiast. Featuring toy soldiers, action figures, die cast, slot cars, tin toys, Star Wars, Marx Tinplate, Matchbox Cars, Hot Wheels, Vintage Child books, 50 & 60's Toys, Teddy Bears, Barbie's, Puzzles, Advertising Toys, Pop Culture, Disney, Boyd's Bears, Japenese Tin Toy, GI Joe, comic character collectibles and all types of vintage and collectible toys and more.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'll try and get over for this Big Grin

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

OK, great! If you do, I'll spring the $4 for your entry free (once you fill out the coupon Razz ). Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, the Merchant Square Mall seems to be a happening place lately. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

OK, great! If you do, I'll spring the $4 for your entry free (once you fill out the coupon Razz ). Big Grin

That's almost as good as wolfie spending a £ Big Grin

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
i got a wolfie 50p its framed and on the wall

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post