Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Tysons Corner, VA show Saturday Sept 27th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tysons Corner, VA show Saturday Sept 27th
 Login/Join

posted
It is time once again for the Shoff Promotions show in Tysons Corner, Virginia. It has been a couple months since the last one so expecting this one to be well attended (which means get there early as dealers sell out of certain things before noon time). Saturday September 27th from 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission I think is only three dollars.

Held at the Crowne Plaza behind the Marriott on Chain Bridge Road (Route 123). Across from the Galleria and sort of across the street from another mall so plenty of shopping opportunities for your significant other if they don't share your passion of cards or comic books.

I don't think Packcracker Ted will be there but plenty of non-sports still with Laura Inglis, Wayne from Zenos Books, myself and 2-3 other dealers bring some non-sports including one guy who has two tables FILLED with vintage material.

Go to shoffpromotions.com for more info. It is convenient from Maryland, Northern Virginia and DC. I make the drive all the way down from New Jersey to do the show so that should speak volumes...

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
It is time once again for the Shoff Promotions show in Tysons Corner, Virginia. It has been a couple months since the last one so expecting this one to be well attended (which means get there early as dealers sell out of certain things before noon time). Saturday September 27th from 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission I think is only three dollars.

Held at the Crowne Plaza behind the Marriott on Chain Bridge Road (Route 123). Across from the Galleria and sort of across the street from another mall so plenty of shopping opportunities for your significant other if they don't share your passion of cards or comic books.

I don't think Packcracker Ted will be there but plenty of non-sports still with Laura Inglis, Wayne from Zenos Books, myself and 2-3 other dealers bring some non-sports including one guy who has two tables FILLED with vintage material.

Go to shoffpromotions.com for more info. It is convenient from Maryland, Northern Virginia and DC. I make the drive all the way down from New Jersey to do the show so that should speak volumes...

Actually I won't be there either. However... I echo your statement about it being a show worth going to. Alan always has a great selection of vintage cards and you have a nice variety of newer cards (and supplies).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post