Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Comic Con August 9-12 . . .
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Comic Con August 9-12 . . .
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:

This turned out to be the best show we've ever had at Chicago. Each day was busy and Saturday was absolutely great. I have some serious restocking to do.

Dave

That is fantastic news! I was a little concerned with so many non-sport card dealers there may not have been enough collectors to go around. . . hopefully this means you'll be back. . . it was a strange weekend for me, I had every intention of coming back to your booth on Saturday, but my wife's cousin had no interest in checking out the back room so I never made it back . . .

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Working on details to come out for CEC2 in the spring

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:

This turned out to be the best show we've ever had at Chicago. Each day was busy and Saturday was absolutely great. I have some serious restocking to do.

Dave

That is fantastic news! I was a little concerned with so many non-sport card dealers there may not have been enough collectors to go around. . . hopefully this means you'll be back. . . it was a strange weekend for me, I had every intention of coming back to your booth on Saturday, but my wife's cousin had no interest in checking out the back room so I never made it back . . .

Jon

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post