Chicago Comic Con August 9-12 . . .

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/2587049226

August 14, 2012, 09:03 PM
webjon
Chicago Comic Con August 9-12 . . .
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:

This turned out to be the best show we've ever had at Chicago. Each day was busy and Saturday was absolutely great. I have some serious restocking to do.

Dave

That is fantastic news! I was a little concerned with so many non-sport card dealers there may not have been enough collectors to go around. . . hopefully this means you'll be back. . . it was a strange weekend for me, I had every intention of coming back to your booth on Saturday, but my wife's cousin had no interest in checking out the back room so I never made it back . . .

Jon
August 17, 2012, 03:01 PM
Dave Moulder
Working on details to come out for CEC2 in the spring

Dave

quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Moulder:

This turned out to be the best show we've ever had at Chicago. Each day was busy and Saturday was absolutely great. I have some serious restocking to do.

Dave

That is fantastic news! I was a little concerned with so many non-sport card dealers there may not have been enough collectors to go around. . . hopefully this means you'll be back. . . it was a strange weekend for me, I had every intention of coming back to your booth on Saturday, but my wife's cousin had no interest in checking out the back room so I never made it back . . .

Jon