Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    FanExpo Canada August 25th-28th 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FanExpo Canada August 25th-28th 2011
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
I just wanted to say that my husband (Tony Perna) and I will have a table again (A32) at the FanExpo Canada http://www.fanexpocanada.com convention in Toronto from August 25th-28th. We are very excited to meet up again with artists and fans. Tony will also be drawing inked commissions during the show. Stop by our table to say "Hi" or to grab a free Project M promo. Big Grin

http://www.fanexpocanada.com

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there too, but just as a shopper! --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We will also have P1 promos for the upcoming Marvel Universe set by Rittenhouse Archives at the show. We'll keep some aside to offer here after the con to people who can not attend the show. Big Grin

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
We will also have P1 promos for the upcoming Marvel Universe set by Rittenhouse Archives at the show. We'll keep some aside to offer here after the con to people who can not attend the show. Big Grin

Elaine
that's great !
I live in Toronto, but am going away for Holidays so am unable to attend the show

I might be able to go Thursday but they want full pop for the ticket, even though its shorter hours

let us know when you are accepting SASE's

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

Elaine
that's great !
I live in Toronto, but am going away for Holidays so am unable to attend the show

I might be able to go Thursday but they want full pop for the ticket, even though its shorter hours

let us know when you are accepting SASE's

Yours is on the way. Smile