Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Member Gathering Live Feed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Member Gathering Live Feed
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
If all goes well, we will be recording the Card Talk member gathering at the Philly Show, which will take place at 8:15 AM on Sunday, May 15. I will be recording with a phone so don't expect broadcast quality. Big Grin The video should appear in the video window below. If it does not, however, or you would like to view the video after the meeting is over, you should be able to see it on Non-Sport Update's Ustream channel:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/non-sport-update

Perhaps if I get some extra time at the show and get ambitious, I'll record some other segments, so you might check our channel on Saturday too. Certainly no promises, though....it depends how the show goes. Definitely trying to record our Card Talk gathering though.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Harris! I think folks like to see what goes on when they can't attend, especially seeing you MC the activities. Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great idea Thumb Up, now i just got to work out what time that would be here in Melbourne. Confused

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that we'll be "broadcasting" our Sunday Card Talk morning event, if all goes according to plan. Don't forget to tune in, or watch it later in the day from the recording. Hope this works. Red Face

quote:
Originally posted by robspromos:
Great idea Thumb Up, now i just got to work out what time that would be here in Melbourne. Confused

If I've figured it correctly, this will be 10:15 PM for you. But what day? Confused I guess its 10:15 PM Sunday night for you.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
1:15pm in the UK

2:15pm in Europe.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just a reminder that we'll be "broadcasting" our Sunday Card Talk morning event, if all goes according to plan. Don't forget to tune in, or watch it later in the day from the recording. Hope this works.

Techie! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WIll there be a live feed from the Red Robin event? Cool

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow morning, or later with the archive show. Cryptozoic says they are making two announcements tomorrow.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Right, i'm here, i've got my hot dog, my large coke and my popcorn.

Get the film on. Bouncey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Right, i'm here, i've got my hot dog, my large coke and my popcorn.

Get the film on. Bouncey

Is it time?

I was about to go to bed Roll Eyes maybe it will be a late night Eek Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
It should be live now. Is it??

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
YAY it's on!!

Sound not so good though...

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Any better now with the artist's panel??

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well this is totally not working for me. I am getting a still image or no image at all and a couple of words and then nothing, intermittant.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Still nothing here, no picture or sound. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Any better now with the artist's panel??

Sorry, I forgot to check back.
Yes it is much better now thank you! Smile Clap

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
God this is frustrating, i know it's on, i keep getting a couple of words then nothing, still no picture. Mad

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Works for me. Good to see Harris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That was great Bouncey
Wish I could have been there Smile