Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    2 shows this weekend- DC area & Philadelphia with Bill Tucci
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 shows this weekend- DC area & Philadelphia with Bill Tucci
 Login/Join

posted
For those of you in the Northern VA, Southern,MD and Washington, DC area there is a combination comic book, non-sports and sport card show at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Tysons Corner area this SATURDAY. On Rt. 123 (Chain Bridge Rd.) just north of Route 7. Easy access off of I-495. I will be setup there along with Ted A (Packcracker Ted)and Doug Cheshire. There is also a vintage dealer there sometimes too. I don't know his name and don't think he has ever appeared at any of the non-sports shows in the past. He seems to do well at this show as he keeps coming back. I will have boxes of modern non-sports and plenty of supplies too. For more info you can check out shoffpromotions.com or e-mail Nick Shoff at pnshoff@aol.com

On SUNDAY for those of you in the Philadelphia region it is time for another Philadelphia Comic-Con. Website for the show is wwww.philadelphiacomic-con.com. I sponsor this show and in turn I sponsor part of Card Talk by having a paid ad here on the board. Mainly comic books, etc. but of interest to non-sports collectors we have 3 dealers with a nice selection. Myself, Packcracker Ted and Paul Zerman from the Hershey area. Dig out those Shi card sets (I think there were a total of 3 produced?) as we have Bill Tucci, the creator of Shi as one of our special comic book artists there (Along with Rick Leonardi and Doug Feldman). Check out the website or you can e-mail me at dwoywood@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance for supporting these 2 great (and long running) shows!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't get any response of mail, so I unable to information of schedule, can you give all details here?

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post