Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Spider-Man No Way Home (Upper Deck, 2023)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spider-Man No Way Home (Upper Deck, 2023)
 Login/Join

posted
Picked up a blaster just for fun

25 Story
5 Ensemble

Inserts:
1 In Action (#IA-10)
1 Red foil enhanced
3 Blue foil enhanced (IMHO, these are hard to see)
1 Red & Blue Silver bordered foil card

Good news is that with a very small set, there were no dups in this box.

I was surprised see some vertical layouts in this set as I haven’t seen that in their recent Marvel sets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Thomas Haden Church in the autograph list. Between this and the Leaf releases Marisa Tomei will be floating around for a little while.

Posts: 4871 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Thomas Haden Church is a good signer, the only issue being that he prints his name. It says "TH CHURCH". Can't say that you can't read it anyway. Wink

I have spotted only a couple of his autographs where he has a cursive signature, but they were on photos, so who knows about them.

Posts: 10428 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Here is what was in my blaster box:

23 Story
7 Ensemble

Inserts:
1 Behind the Scenes
2 Red Enhanced
1 Blue foil enhanced
1 Canvas C-8 Spiderman
1 Film Cell FC-19 Zendaya as MJ

I am really happy with the cards received in the box. Much better luck than with most blasters recently opened.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 905 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post