Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Wacky Packages All New Series 4 (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages All New Series 4 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of lbonahue
posted
I picked up my ASN 4 box today and I thought I'd let everyone know how I did. Out of 24 packs (5 cards per pack not 6 because of the stick of gum) I got the following:

1 promo poster
1 complete base set of 55 stickers (2 short of making another ..3,8)

8 out of 10 foil stickers:
F1 rice a phoni
F4 kook aid
F5 neveready
F6 run tony
F7 hurtz tomato ketchup
F8 dampers
F9 valveter
F10 rinkled wrap

4 out of 9 magnets:
2 of 9 chumps
5 of 9 chef girl-ar-dee
6 of 9 head & boulders shampoo
8 of 9 koduck

I didn't end up with any extra of any of the inserts which is unusual and I only had 3 common cards left 9, 31, 42 which is also unusual.

I think the reason why I had so little in the way of extras in terms of commons and inserts is because where were only 5 cards per pack ????

How did everyone else do ??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 34 | Location: Fishkill NY | Registered: February 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found an auction that had the two bonus boxes plus 6 of the blister packs, and that seemed to be a good way to cover the non-album bonus cards.

Each bonus box has 11 packs of 5 cards plus 1 delicious stick of cello-wrapped gum.

One pack in each bonus box had only 3 cards. In one box I had another pack with 7 cards, which cancelled the shortage for that box.

Box 1: 48/55 commons, all different.
3 of 9 foil cards (1:3 packs)
2 of 9 magnets (1:6 packs)
Bonus card B6

Box 2: 50/55 commons, all different.
3 of 9 foil cards (1:3 packs)
2 of 9 magnets (1:6 packs)
Bonus card B5

The blister packages had two packs of cards and one bonus card each, covering B2-B3-B4. A case holds 20 blister packs (40 regular packs + 20 bonus cards).

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post