Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Planet of the Apes (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Planet of the Apes (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Yervi
posted
One day I was bored so I went to my local comic shop . He had a year old box of Planet of the Apes with about a years worth of dust on it (sealed though). So i bought it for a steep 60 dollars. Went home popped in my Planet of the Apes DVD and proceeded to open.

First pack(left side) - Charlton heston auto
First pack(right side) - Thades Fathers Costume Card

Rarest of each set.Looks like a got my monies worth.

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
Got another box:

Tom Roth autograph
Leo Davidsons shirt costume card

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great pulls Yervi and welcome to cardtalk Wave

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great pulls and welcome to the boards! Wavey

It is also customary for new board members with anything resembling good luck to rub some off on those of us who haven't had a good pull in as long as it would take Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign an autograph card. Wink

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
hey i hope everyone here that reads this thread has GOOD LUCK!