Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dr. Who (Panini)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who (Panini)
 Login/Join

Picture of DavidofLondon
posted
Not exactly cards. But I bought a box of the Dr. Who stickers from Panini. There's 50 packets in the box. Six stickers to a pack. 240 stickers to the set (not counting the 12 stickers that were BBC Radio Times exclusives).

No chase or other issues.

I pulled one full set from the box (although others have told me they didn't). In fact I got the last sticker I needed from the last pack I opened (ironically it was sticket number 1).

The only point I'd mention to anyone getting these is be careful opening the packs. There's one oversized sticker in each pack (a sixth of the stickers in the set are oversized so they're not really chase) and you need to be careful opening the pack or you can tear that sticker.

Posts: 37 | Location: London | Registered: August 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Merlin did these not panini! I got a full set from by box as well

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post