Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Wacky Packages All New Series 3 (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages All New Series 3 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
The "national release" is scheduled for March 6, but the cards came out in "limited release" in the eastern U.S. This release has 24-pack and 36-pack boxes, each with 6 stickers. The full release should also have bonus boxes and blister packs.

I got two 24-pack boxes of the early release, SKU 1-777-30-02-6. Packs are marked with SKU 0-777-89-01-6. We'll see if the same packaging is used for the full release.

Box 1: 132 base stickers + 12 inserts
(expect 2.40 base sets on average)
2 complete sets of 55 + 22 extras
8/12 rainbow foil cards (1:4 packs)
4/9 magnets (1:8 packs)

Box 2: same as Box 1.

There are two variation stickers: #7 and #53. The copyright notice is missing from the large "orange" puzzle in one variation, and present in the other. Those two stickers are the bottom left and middle of the puzzle pieces, so that's the only difference for the two printing plates. One box had 1/1 each for the variations, and the other had 1/2 each for copyright/no copyright.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have the "regular release" information. I got two 24-pack boxes, and they have SKUs that are the same as the early release boxes and packs. The only difference I saw is that this box has a sales poster box-topper.

The regular retail bonus boxes have different bonus cards depending on the merchandiser: B1 (Target), B2 (WalMart), B3 (Toys R Us). Blister pack bonus cards are numbered B4-B5-B6.

From my two big boxes:

Box 1: 132 base stickers + 12 inserts
1 complete set (missing 1 for 2nd), 23 extras
8/12 rainbow foil cards (1:4 packs)

Box 2: 133 base stickers + 11 inserts
1 complete set (missing 3 for 2nd), 26 extras
7/12 rainbow foil cards (1:4 packs; short 1)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
Wacky Packages Stickers-All New Series 3(36 packs)

1 complete base set of 55

2 sets- Capt'n Crutch Puzzles
2 sets- Bald-Aid Puzzles
2-sets - Slacker Jack Puzzle

Foils - F1-F10(Complete Set), extra Foils, F6,
F7

Magnets- 1,2, 4, 5, 8, and 9

lots of extra commons

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And now, for the sake of partial completeness, here are breaks for the bonus boxes.

Each bonus box = 11 packs of 6 cards
Expect 1.09 base sets of 55 if collation were perfect.
Expect 3.67 foils (1:3 packs) and 1.83 magnets (1:6)

Bonus Box B1 (Target)
60 base cards, 17 short of one base set
4 foils, 2 magnets
B1: McFurry

Bonus Box B2 (WalMart)
60 base cards, 13 short of one base set
4 foils, 2 magnets
B2: Barfie MyScream

Bonus Box B3 (Toys R Us)
60 base cards, 27(!) short of one base set
3 foils, 2 magnets
B3: BullsEye