i agree definately the 3rd picture
May 25, 2006, 03:26 PM
gabfan
Yes the third Smile

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

May 25, 2006, 03:59 PM
cverdec
I'd go with the entrance to the Mines of Moria. that would be a great card!! Big Grin

Chris
May 25, 2006, 04:54 PM
RAMolinelli
Third one Otis will rock that hard!

May 25, 2006, 05:25 PM
shunt25744
Definitly would go with the third card! Thumb Up
May 26, 2006, 11:25 AM
FAN4LIFE
Thanks to everyone who responded. You really helped me--I went with Option 3. I will post a pic when it's done.
May 27, 2006, 11:55 PM
allender
I finally got around to scanning my sketches, so it's about time I posted my case breakdown (with pictures). Razz

Box 1: 1 full set, 56 extras
9A 10A 11A 12A 13A 17A 18A
1B 3B 12B S1 S4 S6 S10
Paul Gutierrez (1006) unknown
Amy Pronovost (506) Gollum

Box 2: 1 full set, 59 extras
1A 2A 3A 18A 19A 20A
10B 11B S1 S4 S9 S10
Gabriel Hernandez (80) Ringwraith

Box 3: 1 full set, 53 extras (short 1 pack)
4A 5A 6A 7A 8A 9A
1B 12B S3 S6 S8
Otis Frampton (1000) Gandalf
Jeff Zapata (100) Peter Jackson

Box 4: 1 full set, 58 extras
10A 11A 12A 13A 14A 15A
2B 3B S1 S2 S7 S9
Davide Fabbri (1000) Ringwraith
Tom Mandrake (500) Gollum

Box 5: 1 full set, 58 extras
1A 2A 3A 4A 19A 20A
4B 5B S1 S2 S7 S10
James Hodgkins (1000) Gollum
Dan Parsons (500) Gollum

Box 6: 1 full set, 58 extras
12A 13A 14A 15A 16A 17A
8B 9B S2 S3 S6 S7
Randy Martinez (1000) Treebeard
Brian Rood (500) Gimli

Box 7: 1 full set, 58 extras
1A 16A 17A 18A 19A 20A
4B 5B S4 S5 S8 S10
Howard Shum (1000) Boromir
Russ Walks (200) Galadriel

Box 8: 1 full set, 58 extras
5A 6A 7A 8A 9A 10A
6B 7B S4 S5 S8 S10
Thomas Hodges (1006) Gandalf
Grant Gould (206) Théoden

Here's the sketches:

May 28, 2006, 01:36 AM
make-mine-marvel
- - - Originally posted by allender:
I finally got around to scanning my sketches, so it's about time I posted my case breakdown (with pictures). Razz - - -

CRIPES!
A Hernandez - A Zapata of Jackson - PLUS the coolest Amy Pro I've seen ... neat case.

@Sketchcards on Twitter
May 28, 2006, 01:50 AM
allender
Yeah, I figured I couldn't complain about anything except the fact I only preordered one case! Wink

Amy drew quite a few neat Gollums, but this would be one of my favorites even if it wasn't mine. The Walks card is also notable because you don't see too many Galadriels.

I picked up 15 sketches in the case and 15 in the aftermarket, and I still only have 4 members of the Fellowship. Roll Eyes
May 28, 2006, 06:23 AM
wuher
Some great cards

Walks and GH would grace anybodys collection

Mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble
May 28, 2006, 02:10 PM
zhamlau
the zapata is still the most impressive. its the only out of character jackson sketch ive seen. the rest were all staggs ones in minor characters.

May 28, 2006, 05:00 PM
spidergoblin
I like the Mandrake & Amy Gollum's the best Big Grin
Great looking lot all-around Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
June 03, 2006, 05:24 PM
Arty Ewok
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
- - - Originally posted by allender:
I finally got around to scanning my sketches, so it's about time I posted my case breakdown (with pictures). Razz - - -

CRIPES!
A Hernandez - A Zapata of Jackson - PLUS the coolest Amy Pro I've seen ... neat case.

Thank yeh!

I think that's one of my favourite gollums, too. Big Grin

June 04, 2006, 02:36 AM
zhamlau
not a whole lot of breaking here anymore it seems.

June 09, 2006, 10:14 AM
RAMolinelli
Hey guys and girls,

I am looking to acquire one of my cards, if not two for the above posted cards. My comic shop got me a box at a good price and these are the card we pulled. I have a 13 year old cousin who would love to have a LOTR Evolution card drawn by his favorite cousin. If anyone has my cards and would like to trade please feel free to pm or e-mail me. Please send a scan!

Rich

June 10, 2006, 03:27 PM
aelfwine
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Hey guys and girls,

I am looking to acquire one of my cards, if not two for the above posted cards. My comic shop got me a box at a good price and these are the card we pulled. I have a 13 year old cousin who would love to have a LOTR Evolution card drawn by his favorite cousin. If anyone has my cards and would like to trade please feel free to pm or e-mail me. Please send a scan!

Rich

Hi Rich Wavey

Just give him your balrog that found his way back home Wink I hope that their were no fires started along the way Thumb Up

To find our long-forgotten gold.
July 13, 2006, 09:10 PM
zhamlau
Well, keep it short and sweet, i think i saved the best case for last. Got it today in a trade, opened it up with the GF. Was a very interesting case to open. Every sketch i got, was one of the best from that artist. i pulled the best woodside ive seen. My Fabbri was excellet. I pulled 2 great CDV's. Going into the last box, the highlight was a excellent Monte Moore Gandalf and a mary mitchell pippin sketch. Was doing ok, probably lose money going into that last one. Then, i had the best box ive ever opened. it was a 3 sketch box, bringing the total in the case to 16 sketchs. First pack, i got a fully painted hodges (my 2nd, odd) sketch, this time of an Orc Urak Hai . funny, ive never been so jazzed to pull the helmet sketch before, but being painted, helps LOL. so i figured yay, was a good case. then 4 packs later, i pulled an AMAZING allison Sohn Witchking , with sword ready to strike! WOW! one of my best sketchs ive pulled. i was geeked!. I was now fully jazzed. This was a great case!....last pack, i open it, and i see the congrats. Girlfriend leans over and says "thats odd, there is a green paint bleedthrough in it." i started to get nervous, i sorta knew what that meant. We flipped the sketch over , bang the full color pack pulled KING OF THE DEAD PAINTED SKETCH BY STAGGS!!! WOOT!!!!! Enclosed is scans of the case. i got so many colored sketchs, its sick. I pulled 5 sketchs that were totally or partially colored. gonna be my last case, but man, it was my best. talk about amazing.

got tired of no one posting here anymore, so i went into another case :-) funny, i literally pulled my best sketch ill ever pull from this product, in my last pack. pretty appropriate.

July 13, 2006, 11:07 PM
prospect5k
Awesome looking case! Congrats!
July 14, 2006, 01:37 AM
dmatsuda
Fantastic case break! Thumb Up
July 14, 2006, 04:41 PM
zhamlau
he has another case, im thinking about it, lol. but, he would require something big in trade, that im not sure im ready to part with.