Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Chrome Perspectives (Topps, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Chrome Perspectives (Topps, 2014)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Broke two boxes of Star Wars Chrome Perspectives, nice cards but too many parallel sets for my liking, however I can't complian about my four hits:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone told me that it took him 6 boxes to get 1 base set, and he's still missing alot of the common chase cards

Posts: 4022 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes I have the same problem no base set but plenty of duplicates. Seems there may be a collation issue? Confused

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
nice pulls Batman Thumb Up

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
1 hobby box

Base partial set
E base 34/50
R base 40/50
14 E&R base duplicates, 2 Agents

1 Helmet Medallion #29 Emperor's Royal Guard
1 Cyan Printing plate 12E ObiWanK
24 base refractors 9 E's, 15 R's
4 Prism refractors
1 xfractor
1 Agents of Empire set
6 Wanted Posters
2 Rebel Training
3 Rebel Propaganda
1 Empire Propaganda

Overall B-/C+
Pros: chrome, medallions, refractors
Cons: At this PRICE collectors should at least receive a complete base set per box.

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened up 1 hobby box of this. I enjoyed opening the product. It's a nice set. I am 26 cards short of a base set. I wish there had been fewer Refractor parallels to make room for a full base set. Here is a breakdown of the chase cards that I received in the box:

24 Refractor Parallels
2 parallels numbered out of 199
2 parallels numbered out of 99
6 Empire Priority Target cards
12 Agents of the Empire Wanted Poster cards
3 Rebel Propaganda cards
1 Empire Propaganda cards
2 Rebel Training cards
1 Helmet Medallion card (14 of 30)
1 Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian autograph card!! Smile

The autograph card is all gold around Lando's head. I think it a SuperFractor autograph card. That more than makes up for the partial base set.

Posts: 383 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Gold Lando! There's only supposed to be 10 of those. Someone has one listed now for $800, which they aren't going to get, but one did sell last month for $350, so it should be worth that much at least. Nice one!

Posts: 3332 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chesspiecefan. I was happy to pull a Billy Dee Williams autograph card. The fact that it's a parallel card just seems like icing on the cake!

Posts: 383 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post