Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Playboy: The Vault (Stellar)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Playboy: The Vault (Stellar)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
There are two versions of this product. North American and International.

There are 30 Memorabilia: 10 North American, 10 International, 10 Global (in both)

There are 25 Autos: 10 North American, 10 International, 5 Global

There are also two 10-card chase sets: Masterpieces and Lingerie Chest.

I sourced some International boxes, and opened 5 so far...

Box 1
76 Card Base Set
4 Masterpieces
4 Lingerie Chest
Pilar Lastra Materials (INT)
Christina Santiago Materials (INT)
No Auto

Box 2
76 Card Base Set
4 Masterpieces
4 Lingerie Chest
Laurie Wallace Materials (G)
Cynthia Arroyd Materials (INT)
Jennifer Walcott Auto (INT)
Lisa Baker Auto (G)

Box 3
76 Card Base Set
4 Masterpieces
4 Lingerie Chest
Jennifer Brock Materials (G)
Kirsten DeRumsee Materials (INT)
Janet Quist Auto (INT)

Box 4
76 Card Base Set
4 Masterpieces
4 Lingerie Chest
Carmella DeCesare Materials (G)
Christina Santiago Materials (INT)
Heather Christensen Auto (INT)

Box 5
76 Card Base Set
4 Masterpieces
4 Lingerie Chest
Lani Todd Materials (INT)
Sarah Jelly Materials (G)
Julia Lyndon Auto (INT)

Was able to make another base set from the extras, 6 total.

Chase insertion was spot on. I made 2 sets of each chase with no extras. Big Grin

Interesting to note that all the autos are cut autographs. They are cut from other Stellar cards though, so the only difference from earlier sets is that there is a different picture used in this set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened 3 cases.

2 US and 1 International

I was 1 Material card and 3 autographs short of a master set.

BTW there are 26 US autos. One isn't listed on the website.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dave, was your 'missing' Material card the one for Angie Baker? I haven't seen one of those turn up, so I wonder if it made it into the release.

Christine Smith is the auto that wasn't listed on the website. The Stellar Sweetstakes contest offers 25 'unreleased' autographs, so maybe there will only be 24 First Prizes now. Cool

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I opened a box of this product this evening, and got two autographs (Lisa Baker and Madison Marie) and 3 materials cards (Jennifer Brock, Sarah Jelly, and Divini Rae), as well as 4 each of the Lingerie Chest and Masterpieces cards. If I am not mistaken, this should be slightly better than the ratios stated above, which is pretty cool (yay me!) Big Grin

Interesting to note that the box states "1 in 4 packs" on the Lingerie Chest and Masterpieces cards, but I assume that should read "1 in 6 packs", right? Or, is that 1 in every 4 packs that does not contain another insert card?

Posts: 1459 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Then you did a lot better than me Will Smile

I opened two boxes, one contained 2 materials and 1 autograph, the other only had 2 autos! A bit dissapointed, but I`ll learn to live with it Wink

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post